Welcome to another edition of Small Victories Sunday Linkup! What small victories are you celebrating this week? Thankfully, it’s time relax and and be inspired by the fabulous posts shared with us at Small Victories Sunday Linkup.
My purpose in co-hosting Small Victories is to force myself to set aside a moment to reflect on the past week. My goal is to focus on the things that went right, you know, the Small Victories! Sometimes it may be something as simple as putting on makeup (that’s more of a bigger victory for me, usually only happens on Sundays, for church) or it may be finishing up a really big job I’ve been working on for weeks. Either way, I want to take time to remind myself of what God has been able to accomplish in my life each week. I want to be careful to give Him the glory and count my blessings.
I’d love to have you do the same. If you’re a blogger, link up your posts for this week and let us know what you’ve been up to. If you don’t happen to have a blog, that’s OK, too. Leave a comment about something big or small that’s happened in your life this week. I love hearing about the good things happening in your life, no matter how small you think they may be.
My Weekly Recap:
Personal & Family:
- Monday my mom had back surgery, so a good portion of this week has been spent at the hospital. I’m very thankful for my daughter who’s running things at home…. meals, errands, shopping and even a little school with her brother!
- On that same note, even though there were some rough days, my mom is doing well.
- Just one post went out this week, Epic Fails 2015, which I’m happy to report, weren’t all that “epic”.
We have some bittersweet and exciting news this week. With the new year brings some changes to our hosting team. We say a big farewell and many thanks to Tiffani, Heather and Shandra who are stepping back from co-hosting. On the bright side, we now have room for another fabulous co-host and are thrilled that Michelle from Divas with a Purpose is joining our co-host team! Michelle is all about helping women reach our goals through empowerment and inspiration, be sure to stop by and welcome Michelle!
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to feature the best ideas on the internet to celebrate the small victories in our lives and blogs. Our participants are hard at work providing our readers with the best books, recipes, DIY, home, health and blogging ideas to make your life simpler, happier and healthier! So join us won’t you? Grab a drink and stick around awhile!
Bloggers, our linkup is designed to share your BEST posts to inspire our fast growing community of readers. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Give some love to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Tanya from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Heather from GeminiRed Creations (crafts, handmade, small business) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups (lifestyle) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience (family, entertainment, books) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Simply Save (saving money, minimalism, life) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl (food, crafts/DIY, blogging tips)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Michelle from Divas with a Purpose (inspiration, lifestyle and entrepreneurship) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
Italian Love Cake from Don’t Sweat the Recipe
Maximize Your Amazon Prime Membership from Simply Save
Why Cleaning is Stressing You Out from Housewife How-tos
5 Ways to Get and Stay Organized from Simpleigh Organized
7 Books to Diversify Your Shelves from The Book Wheel Blog
Mother Me Time – Guilt Free New Year from Lindsey Andrews
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Be sure to follow our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board and repin these great ideas to your Pinterest account!