Small Victories Sunday Linkup 12/13
Happy Saturday! It seems the countdown to Christmas has begun! We’re enjoying the season but I probably need to get busy with some Christmas shopping.
My Weekly Recap:
Personal and Family:
It’s been an exciting week here at the Carr house! Several “milestones” were reached and we’ve celebrated with family and friends….
- Our middle daughter, aka the Resident Ninja, received her 2nd degree black belt this week!
- My in-laws returned from a 7 week trip to Spain where they were ministering in an English-speaking church near a military base until the new missionary pastor arrived
- My birthday was this last week. I turned 50!
- My daughters successfully threw me a surprise party for my birthday! They did a great job and I really had no idea.
- I’m excited to be running a great GIVEAWAY! Three winners will each receive a Lilla Rose Flexi Clip of their choice. If you’ve not heard of Lilla Rose, head over and check it out. They make GREAT gifts.
- I also shared one of our favorite holiday sides…Not Your Traditional Ambrosia
- I still have an Instagram PayPal GIVEAWAY going on as well. Check it out.
Are you ready to get this party started? Welcome to Small Victories Sunday Linkup where we feature the best ideas on the internet to celebrate the holidays in books, recipes, and home decor. The bloggers that link up with us have the most amazing, simple, money-saving ideas to help you make the most of your holidays.
Our co-hosts have been busy commenting, sharing and inviting the best bloggers to participate in our linkup. That means we’ve got the best posts to inspire you to read, eat, craft, live and blog well! Who were your favorites last week? Let us know in the comments, we love to hear from you. Keep reading and see if they were the Featured Bloggers.
Bloggers, our linkup is designed to share your BEST posts to inspire our fast growing community of readers. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, since my kids visit my blog, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Give some love to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups (lifestyle) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Heather from GeminiRed Creations (crafts, handmade, small business) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience (family, entertainment, books) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Simply Save (saving money, minimalism, life) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl (food, crafts/DIY, blogging tips)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Shandra from With Heart Wide Open (life, faith, family)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Our Featured Bloggers for most clicked posts from last week’s linkup were:
How I Earned a ThreeFold Increase in Monthly Blog Income from Giftie Etcetera
Free Adult Coloring Pages from Because I’m Cheap
The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving
7 Fabulous & Budget Friendly Gifts Under $50 for Female Entrepreneurs from Nordstrom by Whitney Nic James
Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for Teachers by Bad Domestic Goddess
10 Reasons Why My Kids Think I’m the Meanest Mom EVER! by The Mad Mommy
My Featured Blogger:
Alli from Tournadough Alli shared with us Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate…made in the Slow Cooker! I love this idea and if it ever gets out of the 70’s, I’m making some!!
Congratulations to all our Featured Bloggers. Grab the Featured Blogger button below if you like and spread the good news that you were our Featured Blogger this week!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on the 2 posts ahead of you for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Be sure to follow our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board and repin these great ideas to your Pinterest account!