Welcome to Family Fun Friday Link Party!
I hope y’all are enjoying your summer. I can’t believe it’s mid-July already! The last month flew by and I still have so many things on my summer “to do” list.
It’s been “warm” here in Texas for some weeks now but thankfully not yet 100 degrees…which is a little unusual. The hot weather always makes me want cool refreshing food. That’s why this week I’m featuring Salads, Slaw and Dressings on Family Fun Friday. I feel much cooler just looking at some of these pictures.
- Grilled Chicken Greek Salad by My Big Fat Happy Life is filled with fresh crisp veggies and marinated chicken.
- Creamy Cucumber Salad by Crystal’s Tiny Treasures. Cucumbers are always refreshing and this homemade dressing whips up in minutes.
- Red, White and Bleu Slaw from Sarah’s Fare puts a new twist an old favorite….worthy of any celebration.
- Spicy Chipotle Sweet Potato Salad by Frugal Living Mom is another unique spin on another old favorite….potato salad. An original recipe by Jen that combines the spiciness of Chipotle with the sweetness of sweet potatoes for a great new flavor.
- Cucumber Salad by Lori’s Culinary Creations. Great recipe from Food Network….it’s gotta be good!
- Salad Dressing 101 by A Life in Balance because every great salad needs a great dressing!
Thanks so much to everyone that shared with us last week. You always make choosing my features really difficult…in a good way.
Now, let’s check out the other features this week..
Stephanie is featuring Plan to Save
Carly is featuring Exploring Activities
Monica is featuring Summer Travel
Time to meet the ladies behind Family Fun Friday:
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.
Stephanie Kay is a busy homeschooling mom of 5. She blogs at Everyday Family Living where she shares practical ideas for home organization, family activities, books and education, and health & fitness. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Stephanie will feature Money Saving and Organizing Tips.
Carly is an adoptive mama and piano teacher who blogs at Africa to America. She writes about globalism, compassion and motherhood. Follow: Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter. Carly will be featuring posts on kid learning and crafting.
Family Fun Friday is a collection of Family Friendly posts to help families connect. Whether it be through encouragement, homeschool printables, craft ideas, family activities or delicious family recipes, our goal is to promote family togetherness. We hope you’ll stick around a while and check out some of the great ideas you see here.
Please Don’t Forget a Few Simple Rules:
- Link Only Family Friendly Post – Don’t make me spell it out…
- Follow Your Host(s)
- Spread the Word
- Mingle! Bloggers Love Comments
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media
Remember, bloggers love pins, shares, comments and follows, so if you see something you like…let them know.
And to the party we go….