Dessert Bars on Family Fun Friday
Welcome to Family Fun Friday
Thanks to everyone for stopping by each week and linking with us. All the great ideas and recipes make it difficult to choose my features each week!
It’s been a while since I did a dessert feature and this week we had lots of great Dessert Bars on Family Fun Friday!
Dessert bars are great because…
- They only take one pan
- There are lots of varieties
- Everybody loves them
- You can cut them as large (or small) as you like
- We’re starting off with a classic...Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars by Chocolates and Crockpots (appropriately named). I’m going to guess these are like having a giant homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup!
- For something indulgent that will satisfy any sweet tooth, we have Coconut Bars by Treat & Tricks
- Homemade Granola Bars by Mom’s Morning Coffee is our healthy option! Ok, so it’s covered in chocolate…but it’s granola! That means healthy, right? That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it!
- If granola bars covered in chocolate are healthy, then eating Mango and Pineapple Granola Bars must be like taking vitamins! Annie’s Noms gives us this wonderful combination of fruit and granola.
- Fabulous Farm Girl shared these No-Mess S’Mores. They may not be healthy, but they’re S’mores…and NO MESS! I can sacrifice a little healthy for anything mess-free.
- Last but not least, A Mother’s Shadow shared Pineapple Dream Bars. These look super easy and start with a cake mix! I love finding new things to do with cake mixes.
Please stop by my lovely co-hosts and see what they’ve featured this week!
Monica @ Happy and Blessed Home
Carly @ Africa to America
Stephanie @ Everyday Family Living
Time to meet the ladies behind Family Fun Friday:
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.
Stephanie Kay is a busy homeschooling mom of 5. She blogs at Everyday Family Living where she shares practical ideas for home organization, family activities, books and education, and health & fitness. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Stephanie will feature Money Saving and Organizing Tips.
Carly is an adoptive mama and piano teacher who blogs at Africa to America. She writes about globalism, compassion and motherhood. Follow: Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter. Carly will be featuring posts on kid learning and crafting.
Family Fun Friday is a collection of Family Friendly posts to help families connect. Whether it be through encouragement, homeschool printables, craft ideas, family activities or delicious family recipes, our goal is to promote family togetherness. We hope you’ll stick around a while and check out some of the great ideas you see here.
Please Don’t Forget a Few Simple Rules:
- Link Only Family Friendly Post – Don’t make me spell it out…
- Follow Your Host(s)
- Spread the Word
- Mingle! Bloggers Love Comments
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media
Remember, bloggers love pins, shares, comments and follows, so if you see something you like…let them know.
And to the party we go….