Family Fun Friday Featuring Easter Desserts
Welcome to a new weekly feature….Family Fun Friday!
I love Family Fun Friday because it embodies all the things I love…Faith, Food, Family and Fun! What is Family Fun Friday? It’s a great place for bloggers to link up their Family Friendly ideas for parenting, marriage, organizing, homeschooling, activities, fun and FOOD.
That’s where I come in…Food!
I love all things FOOD, and best of all “Family Friendly” food. Sharing a meal with your family is so important and often in today’s culture gets pushed aside. For centuries sharing a meal together has represented a covenant of peace. It works the same way in families. Taking time out of our hectic schedules to share a meal together and renew the “covenant of peace” in our own family is vitally important. My goal here at Family Friendly Friday is to feature recipes that are fun, easy and will encourage family togetherness.
Easter is a great time to start sharing family time around the table. What better way to bring people together than dessert? This weeks features are great Family Fun Friday Easter Desserts that everyone will love.
- A Healthy Easter Treat by We Made That. These yogurt cups are super cute, healthy and topped with Easter candy (That’s not the “healthy” part…that’s the fun part) Kids will love these…and enjoy eating healthy!
- Toasted Coconut Brownies by Kleinworth & Co. These caught my eye right away because they look Ah-Mazing! So beautiful and elegant…but I read the recipe…EASY! You can do it!
- A Mother’s Shadow’s festive idea, Easter Pretzel Rods, can be a simple, easy snack or dessert. They can be made ahead and used as a decorative element as well. I love “decorative” food!
- Eggs In A Nest by Sew Lah Tea Dough. I love how she combines a few simple elements like cupcakes, fancy liners, chocolate frosting and Easter candy to make this adorable dessert.
- German chocolate cake is a favorite at our house, so when I saw these German Chocolate Cookie by Flavors by Four, I knew I had to include them. What a great idea!
- Bird Nests by This Silly Girl’s Life. I’ve seen cookies similar made with chow mein noodles but these use pretzels! Just when I thought it couldn’t get much better than pretzels, chocolate and peanut butter I read on to find out they’re NO BAKE!
For more of great posts from this week, check out Carly’s features at Africa to America, Monica’s at Happy and Blessed Home and Stephanie’s at Everyday Family Living
Thanks to all the great bloggers who linked up last week. If you like something please PIN or share.
- Link Your Post
- Follow Your Host(s)
- Spread the Word
- Mingle! Bloggers Love Comments
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media
Now, ON TO THE PARTY: