Mexican Recipes on Family Fun Friday
Hi and Welcome to Family Fun Friday!
Family Fun Friday is a collection of Family Friendly posts to help families connect. Whether it be through encouragement, homeschool printables, craft ideas, family activities or delicious family recipes, our goal is to promote family togetherness. We hope you’ll stick around a while and check out some of the great ideas you see here.
I love looking through all the great recipes linked up each week. This week’s features are near and dear to my heart….MEXICAN! I love all foods Mexican so I’m really excited to try some of these Mexican Recipes on Family Fun Friday!
- Our first feature is Easy Cheesy Chicken and Salsa Dinner by Ashley at Leaving the Rut. The name says it all. It looks super easy and only requires one dish! The less dishes I have to wash the better I like it!
- Next we have Easy Tomato Rice by Nora at Treat & Trick. This sounds like the perfect side dish for any Mexican meal!
- Number three is Slow Cooker Mexican Pork by Diane at Simple Living and Eating. Slow cooker recipes are the best anytime of year but I love using it in the summer so we don’t have to heat up the house with the oven.
- Kleinworth & Co brought us this great Mexican dessert…Churro Bites: Disneyland Copycat Recipe. I love copycat recipes and Churros so this is a winner for me!
- Kari at Sourdough Native gave us Taco Chip Salad. I LOVE Taco Salad and for some reason, I never make it at home but I think this summer we will be having this one.
- Lastly, another great recipe from Simple Living and Eating that combines two of my VERY favorite things….Chorizo & Cheese Dip! I think this sounds like a great idea for a party snack…or just for the family.
Here are my awesome co-hostesses’ features:
Carly’s features are all about Arts and Crafts
Stephanie is featuring Organized Home & Kids-n-Money
Monica is featuring some great Fun With Dad Activities just in time for Father’s Day
Time to meet the ladies behind Family Fun Friday:
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.
Stephanie Kay is a busy homeschooling mom of 5. She blogs at Everyday Family Living where she shares practical ideas for home organization, family activities, books and education, and health & fitness. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Stephanie will feature Money Saving and Organizing Tips.
Carly is an adoptive mama and piano teacher who blogs at Africa to America. She writes about globalism, compassion and motherhood. Follow: Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter. Carly will be featuring posts on kid learning and crafting.
Please Don’t Forget a Few Simple Rules:
- Link Only Family Friendly Post – Don’t make me spell it out…
- Follow Your Host(s)
- Spread the Word
- Mingle! Bloggers Love Comments
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media
Remember, bloggers love pins, shares, comments and follows, so if you see something you like…let them know.
Now, on the the party!