National Food Days on Family Fun Friday
Welcome back to Family Fun Friday!
Family Fun Friday is a great place to find lots of wonderful Family Fun ideas. Whether your looking for Fun Family activities, homeschooling ideas, printables, recipes, parenting tips, or just an encouraging word, you’ll be sure to find it here.
Last week we had over 200 links! Where else can you find so many great Family Friendly posts in one location?
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ll check out some of our awesome bloggers and PIN, Tweet, share or leave them a word of encouragement before you go.
Now on to this week’s features…..National Food Days on Family Fun Friday!
- Unleavened Communion Bread by Recipes for Our Daily Bread seemed the perfect choice since it is Good Friday. I love homemade communion bread and it’s not always easy to find a good recipe…believe me, I’ve tried.
- Resurrection Story Cookies also by Recipes for Our Daily Bread. I LOVE this idea! Using these cookies to illustrate Christ’s resurrection to your family is an awesome idea! It gives children a great picture of what Christ has done for us and she recommends having one BEFORE breakfast (of all things). Again, illustrating the “sweetness” of Easter morning and God’s unmerited grace in our lives.
- The Ultimate Grilled Cheese by Spoonful of Flavor in honor of National Grilled Cheese Day, which was last week….who knew? This really is the ULTIMATE Grilled Cheese.
- Cinnamon Bun Pancakes by Love, Laurie…in honor of National Pancake Day…also last week! Grill cheese and pancakes all in one week…that’s a great week! Pancakes that taste like cinnamon buns and have glaze…WInner!
- Cinnamon and Sugar Roasted Pecans by Belle of the Kitchen. I always want some of these at fairs and now I can make them at home. I can only imagine how good the house is going to smell while these are roasting!
- Orange Fizz Smoothie by I Dig Pinterest. I chose this for a couple of reasons. First, it looks really refreshing. Second, it’s “diet” and after eating all this other great food, I’m going to need something “low cal”. She says it helps you to cut back without feeling like you’re missing out and I would agree.
Please check out the other hosts…..
Carly at Africa to America featuring Nature Activities
Stephanie at Everyday Family Living featuring DIY Projects
Monica at Happy and Blessed Home featuring Springtime Family Fun
- Link Only Family Friendly Post
- Follow Your Host(s)
- Spread the Word
- Mingle! Bloggers Love Comments
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media
Now, on to the Party!