Slushies Smoothies and Popsicles on Family Fun Friday
Welcome to Family Fun Friday
Before we get to the “good” stuff…
I’ve been thinking about Back to School and I’d love to feature several “Back to School” recipes in the next couple of weeks. If you have any great easy weeknight dinners, school lunch ideas or any food related “back to school” posts (old or new) I’d love to have you link it here. I will probably gather these for a couple of weeks. If I get enough I may do a Round Up rather than just a few features. Thanks for your help!
Here we are approaching the end of July and it’s HOT…although we enjoyed the “Polar Vortex” last week. As I looked through all the great links from last week, the heat caused a few to stand out. This week I’m featuring Slushies, Smoothies and Popsicles on Family Fun Friday! What better way to beat the heat? All these refreshing treats look delicious, easy and some are even healthy!
- Blueberry Coconut Greek Yogurt Smoothie by Recipes for Our Daily Bread. Only four ingredients but packed with flavor and nutrition!
- Tropical Cream Smoothie by Kleinworth & Co. If you think those flavored coffee creamers look good but don’t like coffee, try this slushie!
- Starburst Strawberry Sorbet Limeade by I Dig Pinterest. Popsicles and Sparkling Limeade Drink…YUM!
- Lemon Italian Ice by Three Kids and a Fish. Now you can make Italian Ice at home! Who knew it was so easy?
- Blackcurrant and Lime Yoghurt Ice Pops by Annie’s Noms. A quick, refreshing and kid-friendly treat!
- Watermelon Sherbert Smoothie by Create With Joy. Any smoothie with chocolate chips is a winner in my book!
Our Other Features…
Science Activities for Preschoolers by Carly
Explore and Learn Together by Monica
Time to meet the ladies behind Family Fun Friday:
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.
Stephanie Kay is a busy homeschooling mom of 5. She blogs at Everyday Family Living where she shares practical ideas for home organization, family activities, books and education, and health & fitness. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Stephanie will feature Money Saving and Organizing Tips.
Carly is an adoptive mama and piano teacher who blogs at Africa to America. She writes about globalism, compassion and motherhood. Follow: Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter. Carly will be featuring posts on kid learning and crafting.
Family Fun Friday is a collection of Family Friendly posts to help families connect. Whether it be through encouragement, homeschool printables, craft ideas, family activities or delicious family recipes, our goal is to promote family togetherness. We hope you’ll stick around a while and check out some of the great ideas you see here.
Please Don’t Forget a Few Simple Rules:
- Link Only Family Friendly Post – Don’t make me spell it out…
- Follow Your Host(s)
- Spread the Word
- Mingle! Bloggers Love Comments
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media
Remember, bloggers love pins, shares, comments and follows, so if you see something you like…let them know.
And to the party we go….