Small Victories Sunday Linkup 10/16
Welcome readers and blogging friends to another week of Small Victories Sunday Linkup. It’s time to encourage each other and celebrate our small victories and grab some fantastic ideas for the week ahead.
Small Victories Sunday linkup.starts today and runs all week long so you can’t be late to the party on our blogs. We hope you find and share the fabulous ideas our bloggers share to inspire you to read, eat, create live, and blog well. Which posts are inspiring you this week? If this is your first time, be sure to leave a comment, we love to get to know our bloggers and foster a sense of community here. Welcome and enjoy all the great ideas shared here this week!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
In case you don’t know what our linkup is about…here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 9 most read posts from last week’s linkup:
Decluttering Sentimental Objects from Setting My Intention
The Best Cupcakes in Minnesota from The Mad Mommy
Cheese Chips from Simply Stacie
Blogging Tips & Tricks to Take Your Blog to the Next Level from Mom’s Small Victories
Hot Apple Cider Donuts from Gluesticks Blog
Halloween Muffin Tin Snack Idea from Daily Momtivity
13 Pumpkin Carving Patterns from Woman of Many Roles
How to Protect Your Child from a Peer’s Wordly Behavior from There’s No Place Like Home
Zen Mama Retreat from Adaline to Life
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Generate your button code
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
Generate your button code
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!