Small Victories Sunday Linkup 1/30
How is it already the last week of January? What were your small victories this week?
My purpose in co-hosting Small Victories is to force myself to set aside a moment to reflect on the past week. My goal is to focus on the things that went right, you know, the Small Victories! Sometimes it may be something as simple as putting on makeup (that’s more of a bigger victory for me, usually only happens on Sundays, for church) or it may be finishing up a really big job I’ve been working on for weeks. Either way, I want to take time to remind myself of what God has been able to accomplish in my life each week. I want to be careful to give Him the glory and count my blessings.
I’d love to have you do the same. If you’re a blogger, link up your posts for this week and let us know what you’ve been up to. If you don’t happen to have a blog, that’s OK, too. Leave a comment about something big or small that’s happened in your life this week. I love hearing about the good things happening in your life, no matter how small you think they may be.
I’m sharing for this week and last week….
My Small Victories:
Personal & Family:
- Last week I (with A LOT of help) prepared food for a conference hosted by the mission organization my husband works for. It was great seeing friends from all across the country but I was glad to rest over the weekend and get back into a “routine” this week.
- This week has been filled with doctor’s appointments with my folks and accomplishing school with my son but I was able to finally get back to the gym yesterday.
- Southern Style Baked Beans were on the menu this week!
It’s time to say goodbye to January, share our small victories and welcome the fun of February with the SuperBowl and Valentine’s Day around the corner! Tell us about your favorite ways to celebrate these occasions.
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to feature the best ideas on the internet to celebrate the small victories in our lives and blogs. Our participants are hard at work providing our readers with the best books, recipes, DIY, home, health and blogging ideas to make your life simpler, happier and healthier! So join us won’t you? Grab a drink and stick around awhile!
Bloggers, share with us anything that will help our fast growing community live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, we’re always ready to party!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Give some love to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Tanya from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience (family, entertainment, books) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Simply Save (saving money, minimalism, life) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups (lifestyle) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl (food, crafts/DIY, blogging tips)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Michelle from Divas with a Purpose (inspiration, lifestyle and entrepreneurship) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
10 Lessons Learned After a Year of Decluttering from Setting My Intention
Live a More Contented Lifestyle from Divas with a Purpose
Guiltless Guide to Free Books from Guiltless Reading
Top 5 Free Photo Editing Tools from Simply Save
How to Make Extra Income on the Side from The Tightwad Teacher
How to Use the Internet Like a Pro from Giftie Etcetera
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
We have over 5,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!