Small Victories Sunday Linkup 2/20
Welcome to the best party in the blogosphere. Thanks so much for dropping by! I don’t usually start off promoting one of my posts, but I’m so excited about this GIVEAWAY I just can’t help myself….
This week I’m choosing TWO (2) WINNERS in my Fitbit Flex GIVEAWAY! I’d love to have you head over and enter to win!
It’s time for another Small Victories Sunday! Celebrate your best posts and your victories big and small with us. What were your small victories this week? We want to hear all about the great things happening in your blog and life.
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
[bctt tweet=”Share your small victories and BEST posts with us at #SmallVictoriesSundayLInkup”]
My Weekly Recap:
Personal & Family:
BIG NEWS! My oldest daughter got engaged last weekend!!! We’re SUPER excited for them and now the wedding planning has begun. Spent the day looking for wedding dresses….. I’ll keep you posted on how that’s going.
As I mentioned above…. GIVING AWAY TWO (2) FITBIT FLEX this week! I’d love to have you enter… oh, yeah, there’s a great Spinach Bacon Frittata recipe that goes with it!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Heather from Simply Save (saving money, minimalism, life) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
[bctt tweet=”Inspire readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup”]
My Featured Blogger:
This week I’m featuring Jenna from 24 Cottonwood Lane. It may seem an interesting choice but I love that she put into words exactly what I’ve been thinking. Thanks, Jenna!
I totally agree. Enough with the Pop-Ups.
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
The Unexpected Lesson from my Fitbit from Blissfully Simplified
How to Cure a Smelly Sink Drain from Morgan Manages Mommyhood
Top 3 Weight Influencing Hormones from Oh My Heartsie Girl
The Joy of Less…in the Bedroom from Setting My Intention
Blogging Bullet Journal from Krafty Owl
Applesauce Banana Cake Recipe from The Country Chic Cottage
[bctt tweet=”Congrats #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Featured Bloggers @Blissfully_simp @mylls”]
[bctt tweet=”Congrats #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Featured Bloggers @setmyintention @morganmanages”]
[bctt tweet=”Congrats #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Featured Bloggers @KraftyOwl1 @countrychiccott”]
[bctt tweet=”Be inspired to read, eat, live & blog well with the ideas at #SmallVictoriesSundayLInkup”]
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
We have over 5,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!