Small Victories Sunday Linkup and Weekly Recap – 11/21
Happy (Almost) Thanksgiving! Isn’t it amazing that Thanksgiving is next week? How will you be celebrating?
Who were your favorite posts from last week’s linkup? Well, time to get this party started and enjoy the inspiration from our favorite bloggers here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup. We hope you will find some simply amazing ideas to help you make this the best holidays yet!
My Weekly Recap:
I told you last week that we spent a fun-filled week with friends in Florida. That means, this week was spent “catching up”, thankfully, I think we’re almost there!
Personal and Family:
- As some of you know, about a year ago I was diagnosed with a dissected carotid and pseudoaneurysm. This week I had a follow-up appointment. Praise the Lord, all is well and although not completely healed, stable, much smaller, and I don’t have to go back for a year.
- My mom also had a follow-up appointment with her back surgeon. She’s doing very well.
- We tried a new Baked Pork and Apple Recipe this week.
- And although the ski slopes just opened, I shared about our vacation this summer to Winter Park, Colorado
Our co-hosts have been busy commenting, sharing and inviting the best bloggers to participate in our linkup. That means we’ve got the best posts to inspire you to read, eat, craft, live and blog well! Who were your favorites last week? Let us know in the comments, we love to hear from you. Keep reading and see if they were the Featured Bloggers.
Bloggers, our linkup is designed to share your BEST posts to inspire our fast growing community of readers. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, since my kids visit my blog, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Give some love to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups (lifestyle) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Heather from GeminiRed Creations (crafts, handmade, small business) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience (family, entertainment, books) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Simply Save (saving money, minimalism, life) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Tiffani from All Inspired Mom (family, crafts, planning)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl (food, crafts/DIY, blogging tips)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Shandra from With Heart Wide Open (life, faith, family)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
[bctt tweet=”14 hosts, 1 amazing linkup. Come be inspired by great ideas at #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup”]
Our Featured Bloggers for most clicked posts from last week’s linkup were:
The One Items That Keeps Our House Clutter Free by Crazy Organized
Don’t Run to the Store & Spend Money by Frugal & Coupon Crazy
How I Finally Started to Make Money from Blogging by Fun Money Mom
Christmas Wish List Printable by Woman of Many Roles
Affordable Gifts for Cubicle Dwellers by Giftie Etcetera
No Black Friday for Me by The Mad Mommy
My Featured Pick This Week:
The only thing that makes great food even better…..a beautiful table. I love the simple but elegant ideas from Carolyn at Our Gilded Abode. Thanks Carolyn for sharing this Thanksgiving Tablescape with us!
Congratulations to all our Featured Bloggers. Grab the Featured Blogger button below if you like and spread the good news that you were our Featured Blogger this week!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on the 2 posts ahead of you for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Be sure to follow our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board and repin these great ideas to your Pinterest account!