Spring Food Round Ups on Family Fun Friday
Welcome back to Family Fun Friday!
Here you’ll find an abundance of “Family Friendly” posts geared toward encouraging Family Fun Activities…from preschool to quick and easy dinner plans and everything in between.
There were so many yummy dishes this week, I had a hard time choosing. I decided to feature these Spring Food Round Ups….more recipes to love!
- Written Reality rounded up these 30 Days of Berry Delicious Desserts. Great Spring ideas for all that wonderful fruit in the stores right now.
- This Silly Girl’s Life added 16 Decadent Stuffed Cupcakes….need I say more?
- Foody Schoomdy gave us Easter Desserts. Fun, tasty ideas for Easter or just for fun
- I Dig Pinterest shared these 12 Perfect Fruit Dips. I love fruit trays with dip!
- From Luv a Bargain came Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes. Most of my slow cooker recipe involve large pieces of meat smothered with gravy or other sauce. I could really use some “healthy” options.
- Lastly, and not a round-up, but I find it difficult (if not impossible) to pass up anything with the word “Nachos” in it…. One Tipsy Chic linked these Chocolate Apple Nachos. Also, a word of explanation about “One Tipsy Chic”, since this is Family Friendly….tipsy as in giver of helpful hints, NOT the other “tipsy”.
Check out our other hosts to see who was featured there…
Monica at Happy and Blessed Home featured Cherishing Childhood
Stephanie at Everyday Family Living featured Frugal and Fun
Carly at Africa to America featured Earth Day and Easter Eggs
Thanks for stopping by again this week! We love seeing all your great ideas. Tell your friends and pass the word about Family Fun Friday!
Meet our Family Fun Friday hostesses:
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.
Stephanie Kay is a busy homeschooling mom of 5. She blogs at Everyday Family Living where she shares practical ideas for home organization, family activities, books and education, and health & fitness. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Stephanie will feature Money Saving and Organizing Tips.
Carly is an adoptive mama and piano teacher who blogs at Africa to America. She writes about globalism, compassion and motherhood. Follow: Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter. Carly will be featuring posts on kid learning and crafting.
A few quick rules to keep in mind:
- Link Only Family Friendly Post
- Follow Your Host(s)
- Spread the Word
- Mingle! Bloggers Love Comments
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media
Now, on to the party!