Breakfast Recipes on Family Fun Friday
Welcome to Family Fun Friday!
We’ve all heard that “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” but I know for many it isn’t a priority. This week I’m featuring Breakfast Recipes on Family Fun Friday, hopefully to encourage and inspire you to get your day started with a good breakfast!
1. Shari at Pure Grace Farms shared with us a wonderful recipe for homemade Blueberry Marmalade. This recipe takes a little planning but the benefits will be enjoyed for months to come!
2. Sherri at Luv a Bargain shared Healthy Cinnamon Bread. Anytime those three words are put together it’s a winning combo!
3. Breakfast recipes wouldn’t be complete without some good ol’ Blueberry Muffins! This recipe from All She Cooks looks amazing!
4. Three Generations Living Out Loud shared Scrambled Egg Rolls. I love this unique twist on egg rolls!
5. Another breakfast staple is the pancake. Satisfaction Through Christ shared her 2 Ingredient Banana Pancakes…It doesn’t get much easier than that!
6. Last, I’ve chosen Mango Lassi Smoothie by A Mother’s Shadow. This is for those who aren’t a fan of traditional breakfast foods. This quick and easy, simple, delicious and healthy smoothie is perfect for a grab and go breakfast!
Please stop by my lovely co-hosts and see what they’ve featured this week!
Monica @ Happy and Blessed Home
Carly @ Africa to America
Stephanie @ Everyday Family Living
Time to meet the ladies behind Family Fun Friday:
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.
Stephanie Kay is a busy homeschooling mom of 5. She blogs at Everyday Family Living where she shares practical ideas for home organization, family activities, books and education, and health & fitness. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Stephanie will feature Money Saving and Organizing Tips.
Carly is an adoptive mama and piano teacher who blogs at Africa to America. She writes about globalism, compassion and motherhood. Follow: Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter. Carly will be featuring posts on kid learning and crafting.
Family Fun Friday is a collection of Family Friendly posts to help families connect. Whether it be through encouragement, homeschool printables, craft ideas, family activities or delicious family recipes, our goal is to promote family togetherness. We hope you’ll stick around a while and check out some of the great ideas you see here.
Please Don’t Forget a Few Simple Rules:
- Link Only Family Friendly Post – Don’t make me spell it out…
- Follow Your Host(s)
- Spread the Word
- Mingle! Bloggers Love Comments
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media
Remember, bloggers love pins, shares, comments and follows, so if you see something you like…let them know.
And to the party we go….