Chicken and Raspberry Recipes Family Fun Friday
Welcome to Family Fun Friday!
Family Fun Friday is a collection of Family Friendly posts to help families connect. Whether it be through encouragement, homeschool printables, craft ideas, family activities or delicious family recipes, our goal is to promote family togetherness. We hope you’ll stick around a while and check out some of the great ideas you see here.
This week I’m featuring Chicken and Raspberry Recipes on Family Fun Friday. (The chicken and the raspberries aren’t in the same recipes) I read so many great chicken recipes this week, I just had to share them. I was going to feature only chicken recipes but those raspberry dessert just looked too good to pass up.
- Smokehouse Maple Chicken by Written Reality gets a “5 star review” from everyone in her family. It’s super easy, looks delicious and economical….that sounds like a “5 star” combination to me!
- The Chicken Fajitas by In the Kitchen With Jenny caught my eye because….well, it’s Chicken Fajitas! I love pretty much all Mexican and Tex-Mex food. I, like her, have ordered my share of Fajitas at restaurants and finally decided to just learn how to make them at home.
- The Chicken, Avocado, Cucumber, Tomato, Feta Salad (say that 3 times fast) by Luv a Bargain looks so refreshing! Summer is quickly approaching here and I’m always looking for easy recipes that won’t heat up the house.
- My Big Fat Happy Life gives us a GREAT time saving idea with Shredded Chicken in the Crock Pot. This is a wonderful idea for any busy family. Cooking chicken ahead and having it ready for a variety of recipes any time you need it.
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream by Love Bakes Good Cakes is a perfectly delicious treat for those upcoming spring and summer cook-outs and holidays…like Mother’s Day…(hint: somebody make these for your momma! She will LOVE it!)
- Organized by Day shared her Raspberry Pound Cake recipe. Pound cake is one of my favorite desserts! I’ve never had raspberry but it sounds wonderful, I’ll be giving it a try!
Thanks so much to everyone who shared with us! I’m always amazed at the new things I find here each week.
Reading and Books for Kids by Carly
Rest and Refreshment for Mom by Monica
Something I know I can use…Spring Cleaning by Stephanie
Please, Meet and Follow the Hostesses:
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.
Stephanie Kay is a busy homeschooling mom of 5. She blogs at Everyday Family Living where she shares practical ideas for home organization, family activities, books and education, and health & fitness. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Stephanie will feature Money Saving and Organizing Tips.
Carly is an adoptive mama and piano teacher who blogs at Africa to America. She writes about globalism, compassion and motherhood. Follow: Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter. Carly will be featuring posts on kid learning and crafting.
Please Don’t Forget a Few Simple Rules:
- Link Only Family Friendly Post – Don’t make me spell it out…
- Follow Your Host(s)
- Spread the Word
- Mingle! Bloggers Love Comments
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media
Now on to the PARTY!