Welcome to Family Fun Friday!
By the time you read this I will be in (or on my way to) Galveston, TX attending the Blog Elevated Conference! I’m so excited to be going with my good friend, Esther, who blogs at Laugh With Us Blog.
I hope you’ve enjoyed your first few “official” days of fall. Last week I featured some Amazing Apple Recipes. In keeping with the “Fall Theme”, this week I’m featuring some Fall Pumpkin Recipes on Family Fun Friday.
Pumpkin dishes are a fall tradition. The smell of something warm and pumpkin baking in the oven goes perfectly with cooler weather and beautifully changing leaves. I hope you’ll be inspired by these features to make something delicious!
1. Fall Pumpkin Soup with Children by Child Led Life. Having children help with cooking is fun and a great way to get them to try new dishes. Great Fun Fall idea!
2. Pumpkin Pie Dip by Three Kids and a Fish, whose name I love, by the way! This sounds like a great dip, especially if you love pumpkin pie.
3. Pumpkin Bread with Praline Sauce is just one of the amazing pumpkin recipes you’ll find at Recipes for Our Daily Bread in Diane’s post, Pumpkin, Pumpkin and More Pumpkin! You can tell she really loves fall!
4. Annie’s Noms shared this Pumpkin Coffee Syrup for making Homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Wouldn’t it be great to make those at home? It looks really easy and a great way to save money!
5. Chocolate Sprinkle Pumpkin Bread by Treat and Trick. Pumpkin Bread is very popular this time of year and chocolate makes EVERYTHING better!
6. Finally, just in case you still need MORE pumpkin recipes….60 Delicious Pumpkin Recipes (that Aren’t Pies!) by Family Centsability. Sixty recipes should include something for everyone!
Let’s see what our other co-hosts are featuring…
Misty is featuring Life Lessons and Encouragement for Moms
Monica has 25 Fun Fall Crafts for Kids over at Happy and Blessed Home
Selena is giving us Fun Ways to Learn at Home
Time to meet the ladies behind Family Fun Friday:
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.
Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter.
Misty is passionate about women’s ministry and encouraging the hearts of wives and moms. You can check out her inspired posts on Beautiful Ashes. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Misty will feature posts to encourage women and family fun.
Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.
Please Don’t Forget a Few Simple Rules:
- Link Only Family Friendly Post – Don’t make me spell it out…
- Follow Your Host(s)
- Spread the Word
- Mingle! Bloggers Love Comments
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media
Remember, bloggers love pins, shares, comments and follows, so if you see something you like…let them know.
And to the party we go….