Muffin Tin Treats on Family Fun Friday
Welcome to Family Fun Friday
Another week has flow by! We’ve been quite busy…starting last weekend with buying a new car. Yes, our beloved 2004 Quest had to be traded. I will say, we did get our money’s worth out of it as it had around 230,000 miles.
Monday we started school…we homeschool so we can start/stop whenever we want. We are planning a vacation this fall so we needed to get going with school so we can take off for a nice break in a few weeks.
Tuesday, I celebrated my 1st Blogaversary!
We are preparing for our oldest daughter’s return Louisiana, where she worked at a camp all summer. We’re excited to have her back and are trying to complete some bookshelves in her room before she gets back on Sunday….not looking too promising, but we are making progress.
To top it off, today (Friday) my husband and I celebrate our 22nd anniversary. We’re going to our (and by “our” I really mean “my”) favorite Mexican restaurant. I’m sure pictures and post will follow next week.
But until then, let’s see what you all have been up to…
This week I am featuring Muffin Tin Treats on Family Fun Friday!
- Nicole at Flavors by Four shared Antipasto Bites in Baked Salami Cups. These salty little treats make a perfect appetizer and are so colorful they add extra beauty to your table.
- Clare at The Super Mommy Club shared Cheerios & Fruit Breakfast Muffins. I’m always looking for new quick and easy breakfast ideas and plain Cheerios are ALWAYS on sale.
- Randa at The Bewitchin’ Kitchen shared Cherry Lemonade Muffins. I can almost smell the baking, they looks SOOO delicious!
- Gator Mommy Reviews shared Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bowls. I think a brownie bowl sounds perfect for holding my chocolate pudding.
- Heather at Krafts & Kiddos shared Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes. I’ve always loved these, though I’ve never made them. I may just have to give them a try.
- Lee at Lady Lee’s Farm shared Simple Summer Squash Cups. I’m not usually a big fan of squash, but I thought these looked really yummy.
Let’s check out our other features…
Carly is featuring Fun Activities for Little Ones
Monica is featuring some Great Back to School ideas!
Stephanie has Ultimate Cleaning Tips for us!
Time to meet the ladies behind Family Fun Friday:
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.
Stephanie Kay is a busy homeschooling mom of 5. She blogs at Everyday Family Living where she shares practical ideas for home organization, family activities, books and education, and health & fitness. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Stephanie will feature Money Saving and Organizing Tips.
Carly is an adoptive mama and piano teacher who blogs at Africa to America. She writes about globalism, compassion and motherhood. Follow: Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter. Carly will be featuring posts on kid learning and crafting.
Family Fun Friday is a collection of Family Friendly posts to help families connect. Whether it be through encouragement, homeschool printables, craft ideas, family activities or delicious family recipes, our goal is to promote family togetherness. We hope you’ll stick around a while and check out some of the great ideas you see here.
Please Don’t Forget a Few Simple Rules:
- Link Only Family Friendly Post – Don’t make me spell it out…
- Follow Your Host(s)
- Spread the Word
- Mingle! Bloggers Love Comments
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media
Remember, bloggers love pins, shares, comments and follows, so if you see something you like…let them know.
And to the party we go….
Wait! One more thing….
I’d really like to feature some Back to School food next week, so if you have a great quick and easy breakfast, lunch or dinner idea please link it up! Old posts are fine.