Hi Again and Welcome to Family Fun Friday!
We’re really attempting to get back into the swing of things with homeschooling and other activities. The first six weeks or so we did really well, but for some reason lately, life just keeps getting in the way! Sometimes it’s an unexpected blessing, sometimes it’s an opportunity, sometimes a small “crisis” but whatever the case, things just seem to keep coming up. That’s when I say I NEED CHOCOLATE!
Thankfully, there were some great chocolate recipes last week on Family Fun Friday!
This week’s features….
1. Hot Chocolate Mix by Kleinworth and Co. It’s getting that time of year again! We love a good cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter day…or in Texas, when it gets below 50 degrees.
2. English Toffee Bars by Creative Kids. Those look amazing! Toffee covered in Chocolate!
3. Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies by Moms and Munchkins. This is such a cute idea, unless you have an irrational fear of spiders. Kids will love these!
4. Mocha Chocolate Cake with Malted Caramel Icing by Intelligent Domestications. So many good things rolled into one! I definitely NEED some of that!
5. Rolo Stuffed Ritz by 2 Kids and Tired Cooks. This is a simple yet genius idea!
6. White Chocolate Turtles by Saving With Shellie. I never thought to add white chocolate to turtles but why not? Sounds delicious!
Now let’s see what our other co-hosts are featuring this week…
Misty is featuring Inspiring Growth in Motherhood
Selena is featuring Learning Activities for Preschoolers
Herchell is featuring Halloween Fun for the Family
Time to meet the ladies behind Family Fun Friday:
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.
Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter.
Misty is passionate about women’s ministry and encouraging the hearts of wives and moms. You can check out her inspired posts on Beautiful Ashes. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Misty will feature posts to encourage women and family fun.
Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.
Please Don’t Forget a Few Simple Rules:
- Link Only Family Friendly Post – Don’t make me spell it out…
- Follow Your Host(s)
- Spread the Word
- Mingle! Bloggers Love Comments
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media
Remember, bloggers love pins, shares, comments and follows, so if you see something you like…let them know.
And to the party we go….