Small Victories Sunday Link Up 3/27
Happy Easter! Today we have a change to celebrate the greatest victory and most important event in all history… the Resurrection of Christ!
There’s much to celebrate this week at Small Victories Sunday Linkup. We hope you’ll join us to share the good news from your blog and lives and will inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. Let’s get to it, shall we?
My Weekly Recap:
Family & Personal:
- Wedding planning is coming along well. We ordered invitations this week and I think we’re getting close to deciding on bridesmaids’ dresses.
- We made our first trip of the year to Six Flags! Love our season passes!
- We’re having beautiful spring weather AND the Bluebonnets have arrived!!!!
- Italian Beef Stew – which may be our new favorite stew!
- The Making of Champions – My husband’s recent sermon illustrations made me start thinking about the years he spent coaching boys basketball and the young men he coached
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
I love crescent rolls stuffed with just about anything! What a fun idea to use Easter candy. A big “Thanks” to Stacie at Simply Stacy for sharing these with us.
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
Bacon & Potato Quiche from Simply Stacie
Workouts for Moms at Home from The Mad Mommy
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from O Taste and See
How to Stay Motivated While Decluttering from Setting My Intention
3 Essentials for Creating a Stunning Instagram Profile guest post from Mrs. AOK for Mom’s Small Victories
Cracked Up Cheesy Onion Dip from Frugal in Florida
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
We have almost 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!