Small Victories Sunday Linkup 11/28
I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating Thanksgiving! Have you put up your Christmas decorations yet? It’s on our family’s “to-do” list this week.
My Weekly Recap:
Personal and Family:
- We spend a very blessed Thanksgiving Day with 23 of our closest friends and family. The food was amazing (I didn’t make all of it, so I can say that) and the company was even better
- In preparation for our big Thanksgiving dinner, we deep cleaned the whole house! Yeah!!
- I shared our Thanksgiving Menu including our Traditional Southern Sides and Desserts
- I LOVE “themed” food! This Easy Kolache Christmas Wreath makes a fun, tasty, Christmas themed breakfast, brunch, snack or party dish
- After receiving an email from a reader about inappropriate content in one of my side bar ads, I made the decision to move away from one of my ad networks allowing me to have more control over what’s being shown. With that being said…..
- I have a new sponsor…..Paula from Lilla Rose! Right now (until Monday at 2 a m ) there’s a wonderful Black Friday deal going on. Click here or see my ad in the side bar. They make great gifts!
Well, time to get this party started and enjoy the inspiration from our favorite bloggers here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup.
Our co-hosts have been busy commenting, sharing and inviting the best bloggers to participate in our linkup. That means we’ve got the best posts to inspire you to read, eat, craft, live and blog well! Who were your favorites last week? Let us know in the comments, we love to hear from you. Keep reading and see if they were the Featured Bloggers.
Bloggers, our linkup is designed to share your BEST posts to inspire our fast growing community of readers. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, since my kids visit my blog, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Give some love to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups (lifestyle) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Heather from GeminiRed Creations (crafts, handmade, small business) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience (family, entertainment, books) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Simply Save (saving money, minimalism, life) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Tiffani from All Inspired Mom (family, crafts, planning)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl (food, crafts/DIY, blogging tips)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Shandra from With Heart Wide Open (life, faith, family)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
[bctt tweet=”14 hosts, 1 amazing linkup. Come be inspired by great ideas at #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup”]
Our Featured Bloggers for most clicked posts from last week’s linkup were:
Free 2016 Blog Planner from Mom’s Small Victories
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Roll from Tournadough Alli
7 Ways to Create the Illusion of A Clean House from Fun Money Mom
I am So Troubled from Sharon Sharing God
3 Shortcuts for Writing Your Blog Post by Giftie Etcetera
My Featured Blogger:
I love the idea of a Meaningful Advent Calendar, so this week I’m featuring Wendy (from The Art of “Why Not?”) who wrote a great post including a FREE Printable. Thanks Wendy!
Congratulations to all our Featured Bloggers. Grab the Featured Blogger button below if you like and spread the good news that you were our Featured Blogger this week!
[bctt tweet=”Congrats #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup Features! @amillier1119 @FunMoneyMom @giftieEtcetera”]
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on the 2 posts ahead of you for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Be sure to follow our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board and repin these great ideas to your Pinterest account!