Small Victories Sunday Linkup 6/12
Summer has arrived! Time to share with us your best ideas for summer holidays and fun. Welcome to Small Victories Sunday Linkup where our bloggers share their best ideas and our readers are inspired to read, eat, live and blog well!
What’s New at O Taste and See:
We’re in SERIOUS wedding planning mode! Lately, I’ve shared several of our projects including….
FiftyFlowers.com provided flowers for several posts and is offering an extra 10% discount for my readers. I’m excited to announce the offer has been extended until August 1.2016! Just use gift code OTASTE10 at checkout
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes and profanity.
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
5 Free Random Acts of Kindness You Can Do Every Day from The Mad Mommy
Why I Won’t Follow You on Instagram from Morgan Manages Mommyhood
Chicken Feta Tostadas from Silver Foodie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ramen Bars from Simply Stacie
Parents of Recent Grads: You DON’T Have to Pay for College from In Moderation
Patriotic M&M Cookie Cake Recipe from Views from the Ville
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to Mom’s Small Victories link party directory page and she will get it listed.