No Tricks, Just Treats on Family Fun Friday
Welcome to Family Fun Friday…a Family Friendly Post Link Party
Hi! I missed you all last week while I was on vacation, but we sure did have a wonderful time visiting friends in Florida!
The weather is a little cooler here and we’re only turning on the air conditioner in the afternoons so it must be officially Fall..and with Fall comes Trick or Treat. This week, my features are No Tricks, Just Treats on Family Fun Friday.
1. Fallfetti Party Mix by Written Reality. A great new twist on an old favorite. Great for Fall!
2. Halloween Bark by Tackling Life as a Coach’s Wife. This is a super easy, microwave dessert that everyone will love.
4. Halloween Trail Mix by Krafts & Kiddos. This super easy mix is great for parties and makes enough to feed 25 kids!
5. Mysterious Confection by A Mother’s Shadow. “It’s fun, groovy and a perfect treat with a little trick.” You’ll have to pop over to A Mother’s Shadow to find out what’s so “mysterious” about it.
6. 20 Not So Scary Halloween Treats by Super Mommy Club. An amazing round-up of wonderful Fall treats!
Now let’s see what our other co-hosts are featuring this week…
Selena is featuring Math and Science Ideas for Homeschoolers
Herchell is featuring Conquering Clutter and Pie! I always need pie after I’ve been trying to conquer clutter!
Monica is having a super giveaway with $500 in Kitchen Gear! That sounds like my dream come true!
Time to meet the ladies behind Family Fun Friday:
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.
Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter.
Misty is passionate about women’s ministry and encouraging the hearts of wives and moms. You can check out her inspired posts on Beautiful Ashes. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Misty will feature posts to encourage women and family fun.
Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.
Please Don’t Forget a Few Simple Rules:
- Link Only Family Friendly Post – Don’t make me spell it out…
- Follow Your Host(s)
- Spread the Word
- Mingle! Bloggers Love Comments
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media
Remember, bloggers love pins, shares, comments and follows, so if you see something you like…let them know.
And to the party we go….