Yes, it’s Halloween weekend and many will be trick or treating. After the sugar rush wears off, grab some hot cider or hot chocolate and enjoy the great content the BEST bloggers have shared with us here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup.
Co-hosting Small Victories is designed to allow me to set aside a moment to reflect on the past week. My goal is to focus on the things that went right, you know, the Small Victories! Sometimes it may be something as simple as putting on makeup (that’s more of a bigger victory for me, usually only happens on Sundays, for church) or it may be finishing up a really big job I’ve been working on for weeks. Either way, I want to take time to remind myself of what God has been able to accomplish in my life each week. I want to be careful to give Him the glory and count my blessings.
I’d love to have you do the same. If you’re a blogger, link up your posts for this week and let us know what you’ve been up to. If you don’t happen to have a blog, that’s OK, too. Leave a comment about something big or small that’s happened in your life this week. I love hearing about the good things happening in your life, no matter how small you think they may be.
My Weekly Recap:
Personal & Family:
- Helped my in-laws get off to Spain where they will minister in a military mission church for the next 7 weeks
- Was reminded that I have an amazingly creative and capable daughter as I watched her put together a piano recital for her 13 students. (Which I attended AND actually wore makeup!) The decorations, food and music were all wonderful.
- My parents were able to attend the recital! They enjoyed it VERY much. First, because they are proud grandparents and second because they haven’t been able to get out much lately.
- Spent some time with a close friend who was in town on business
What I’m Reading:
- Personal – Spiritual Warfare for Women by Leighann McCoy
- Homeschool – Fellowship of the Rings, Church Histories
Bloggers, our linkup is designed to share your BEST posts to inspire our fast growing community of readers. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, since my kids visit my blog, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Give some love to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups (lifestyle) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Heather from GeminiRed Creations (crafts, handmade, small business) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience (family, entertainment, books) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Simply Save (saving money, minimalism, life) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Tiffani from All Inspired Mom (family, crafts, planning)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl (food, crafts/DIY, blogging tips)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Shandra from With Heart Wide Open (life, faith, family)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Our Featured Bloggers for most clicked posts from last week’s linkup were:
DIY Coffee Bar by Arrows and Awe
10 Things Organized People Do Regularly by The Crazy Organized Blog
7 Reasons I’ve Stopped Coming to Your Link Party by 24 Cottonwood Lane
Hey, It’s OK – October by The Mad Mommy
5 Ways I get Inspired to Write by Guest Author & Publisher Adria Cimino by Mom’s Small Victories
What to Read and What Not to Read by Devastated Boredom
My Featured Post of the Week:
This week I’m featuring Piano Bowl by Repurposed For Life. There are SO many things I love, love, love about this post! First, this bowl was made by her 92-year-old grandfather!! How cool is that? Second, it’s one of several items made from a beautiful old piano cabinet. What an amazing heirloom and family legacy. And, it seemed fitting since our week was spent getting ready for a piano recital. Thanks so much, Lyn, for sharing this with us.
Congratulations to all our Featured Bloggers. Grab the Featured Blogger button below if you like and spread the good news that you were our Featured Blogger this week!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on the 2 posts ahead of you for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Be sure to follow our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board and repin these great ideas to your Pinterest account!