Small Victories Sunday Link Up 3/20
Welcome to another week of Small Victories Sunday Link Up where we celebrate all the victories big and small from the last week. Spring and Easter fun are in full swing this week. How will you be celebrating?
I can hardly believe Easter is next week! We’re excited to celebrate the greatest day in history… the Resurrection of Christ! We’ll be spending it with our church family. What about you?
My Weekly Recap:
Personal & Family:
Last week it rained all week, this week it was sunny and warm! In Texas that means it’s officially “grass cutting season” which makes my son very happy because he has a lawn mowing business. One of his regular customers asked him to cut her grass on Monday and he ended up mowing FIVE lawns that day! He was SUPER excited but then again what 14-year-old wouldn’t be excited to come home with $120 for 4-5 hours of work?
It’s been a good blogging week as well. I managed to get FOUR posts out! How did that happen?
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Scones
- 60% Off ROBOTS-4-U Summer Camps
- How to Measure Flour – the beginning of a Cooking Basics series
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – because it was National Oatmeal Cookie Day this week!
Now, time for you to share your small victories with us!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
[bctt tweet=”Share your small victories and BEST posts with us at #SmallVictoriesSundayLInkup”]
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
21 Ways to Promote Your Blog Post from Lamberts Lately
How to Stay Organized Around the House from Daily Momtivity
4 Simple Ways I Motivated Myself to Get Out of Bed from The Mad Mommy
Baked Garlic Fries from Sidewalk Shoes
The One SEO Tip You Need to Know from Blog-Rite
The Best Investment I’ve Made in My Blog from The Art of Why Not
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
We have over 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!